This sector borders with the Triassic Sector to the northwest and Eos Sector to the west, though the Australis Sector does not come into contact with either. It consists mainly of a volcanic continent known as Tiamat, although several other large islands are present in the oceans surrounding the continent. The continent's climate varies drastically from north to south and east to west, with temperate to polar climates such as Lake Andersen to the south, while arid deserts not unlike those of the Triassic Sector accommodate the north. Tiamat could be considered the "Australia" of FMM UV-32, with varying climates and brutal wildlife.
- Lake Andersen
- The Chasm of Barraiya
- Bamapana Falls
- Blood Hills
- The Geondrix Formation
- Onur Village
- Death Jungle
The Australis Sector may hold some of the harshest climates found on FMM UV-32. No area of the sector has a Vulcanicity of under 1.
2190/Events of The JungleEdit
The native wildlife of this sector is primarily composed of two distinct groups of fauna: the dinosaurs and the crocodilians, though there are some mammals and other reptiles present.
Early 2270s/Events of Natural SelectionEdit
- Derrysaurus (evolved from Quinkana)
- Diablorex (evolved from Pachycephalosaurus)
- Lykanosaurus (evolved from Australovenator)
- Ophiejsaurus (evolved from Antarctopelta)
- Szechuanosaurus (evolved from Australovenator)
Late 2270s/Events of "Paradise City"Edit
- In 2190, Planetary Exploration Group personnel were sent to collect samples of wildlife in the "Down Under" Sector.
- In 2270, Galactic Corporation mercenaries explored the now derelict sector, finding drastically different wildlife never seen before.
- In 2278, DinoHunt Corp. security forces were deployed in the Australis to combat the GCorp poachers and a more sinister threat looming over the sector.