DinoHunt Corp is required to issue new Hunters a listing of animals, their behaviors, habitats, and danger. The Danger level is a basic grouping of what animals pose the largest threat to the Hunter. This is usually given to the new Hunter upon signing the waiver stating any injury or death on DinoHunt property will not hold DinoHunt Corp liable of lawsuit while on said property. Despite this, the insurance plan was invented as a bonus to increase the amount of Hunters coming to the planet. Below is a listing of the Danger Level Document that DinoHunt Corp issues:
- Level 0: N/A- Ambient creatures such as the Pig, Pteranodon, Gallimimus, and Moschops are not assigned a danger level since they are not listed in the field guide given to hunters. Most ambients, however, would be considered Level 1 since they are not dangerous to humans.
- Level 1: Not Dangerous- This is the lowest level of danger. Animals in this group are not harmful to the Hunter and will flee upon noticing the Hunter's prescence. The following animals are known to have this status: Lambeosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Amargasaurus, Iguanodon, Effigia, and numerous others.
- Level 2: Dangerous if Cornered- This level includes only three animals currently: Brontotherium, Megaloceros, and Edaphosaurus.
- Level 3: Dangerous if Wounded- Animals in this group usually only charge when cornered or they were previously injured by a Hunter. Animals in this group are: Triceratops, Chasmosaurus, Seismosaurus, Woolly Mammoth, Liliensternus, Warthog, and Lotosaurus.
- Level 4: Dangerous if Disturbed- Animals in this group are very territorial and will attack anything they percieve as a threat to them. Animals in this group are: Coelodonta, Diatryma, Placerias, and Herrerasaurus.
- Level 5: Very Dangerous- Only two animals are in this group. Coelophysis and Dire Wolf.
- Level 6: Extremely Dangerous!- Almost every Carnivore is in this group unless listed above. Known animals in this group are: Allosaurus, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Smilodon, Yeti, Cave Bear, Feral Hound, Postosuchus, Megalosaurus, Utahraptor, Troodon, Oviraptor, and Rugops among many others, some possibly still unknown.
- Level 7: merciless!- As of now there is only one creature of this category, the last creature of the Eye of the hunted mod who will not stop trying to kill its prey for any reason