Date of Release
January 2 2012 (Beta 1) August 21 2017 (Final Release)
After the so-called "C1 Territories" remained mostly closed for over a decade following the first hunting program, DinoHunt gradually began opening them once again to hunters as part of the second program.
Most features here were imported from Carnivores, though a few custom assets, and some from Carnivores 2, exist here as well.
- Pteranodon (Discontinued, still in the directory)
- Pterodactyl (replacing Pteranodon)
- Lambeosaurus (in the directory)
- Procompsognathus (in the directory, same as Compsognathus except for AI)
- Spinosaurus (also in the directory still with all its files.)
- Ankylosaurus (still in the directory as well.)
- Ceratosaurus (still in the directory.)
Like their equivalents in Carnivores, all huntable animals here have Target Zones. (except the Ankylosaurus since it was replaced with the Pachycephalosaurus early on.) The skins have been modified to prevent 0,0,0 black transparency. (the original Carnivores 1 skins seemed to have an issue with this. It has been corrected as a result.)
- Shotgun(Carnivores 2)
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Rifle (discontinued)
- Sniper Rifle
- Rocket Launcher (replacing the rifle)
- Woods of Turan Choks (extended)
- Basmachee Rocks (extended)
- Jungle of Gravitsappa (extended)
- The Ancient Temple (extended)
- Morrison's Maze (replacing Future Great Lake)
- Pyramids of Shmu-Hadron (extended)
- The Great Lake (extended)
- Future Great Lake (discontinued)
- Mount Hell (discontinued)
- Volcanis (replacing Mount Hell)
Note that all the maps are slightly higher than their carnivores 1 counterparts. This is a side effect of the conversion to Carnivores 2 format and cannot be fixed at this time.
Fixes for the Original AnimalsEdit
In addition to the original skins being fixed to remove transparency, the Moschops also gets back its Carnivores 1 footstep sound. In Carnivores 2, it was changed to the Dimetrodon's for some strange reason.
List of DevelopersEdit
- glitchhunter09- project leader. Also in charge of sounds and half the maps.
- P.Rex- menu graphics design and half the maps.
- Rexhunter99- created the Magnum and the patches that Reloaded comes with.
- ibuildcircuits- Model for Seismosaurus. Patch to make Seismosaurus a unique AI.
- JenDOS_RUS- Dilophosaurus and Carnotaurus models. Also responsible for a number of the new .3DF models introduced in Reloaded.
- machf for converting the original Carnivores 1 maps.